SCIENTIFICALLY BACKED PROGRAMMING TO HELP YOU BUILD THE ULTIMATE PHYSIQUE.
WHAT IS BULK ?
BULK Is much more than a 1 time program, it is all about helping you find success in every aspect of your life
BULK will help you get stronger, build muscle and sculpt fat to help build your ideal physique. It will help you train hard to get amazing results.
The program is designed to workout 5-6 days a week but mainly: –
To create a structured plan to allow for consistent measurable progress towards your goal. Taking into consideration social events and gathering.
To educate you properly on nutrition and portion control so you can see that you can still enjoy your food and not feel guilty
To help you get stronger, build muscle and most importantly the ultimate physique that you always wanted
To give you the feeling of empowerment from your training so that you can do exercises you thought you would not be able to do.
BULK is about getting results, progression and transformation.
1st September 2016
Age : 31
Body Fat : 20%
Deadlift : 120kgs
Squat : 125kgs
Bench : 85kgs
15th April 2017
Age : 31
Body Fat : 15%
Deadlift : 170kgs
Squat : 170kgs
Bench : 125kgs
1st October 2016
Age : 22
Body Fat : 25%
Deadlift : 60kgs
Squat : 50 kgs
Bench : 30 kgs
25th April 2017
Age : 22
Body Fat : 18%
Deadlift : 100kgs
Squat : 85 kgs
Bench : 57.5kgs
How will you build the ultimate physique ?
- Whether you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced trainee. Whether you want to build muscle, lose fat, increase strength, improve performance or any combination thereof, the upper body and lower body split can ALWAYS be set up in a way that will be extremely effective for you.
- This split allows for each muscle group to be trained between once every 3rd and 5th day, and literally all research looking into workout frequency shows that this is the frequency that works BEST for the majority of people who are past the beginner’s stage.
- And, it just so happens that the upper/lower split is a perfectly balanced and amazingly adjustable way to reach that ideal frequency.
- However, the first week is more of a testing week where in you will test your max lifts. This will help in programming your weights for the actual workouts.
- BULK is focused more on the hypertrophy method of training which involves slow eccentric movements, dynamic effort training. These movements help to activate the type 2 muscle fibers which are important for the muscle growth.
- Slow eccentric movements combined with strength training results in muscle growth. This way the muscle is always in tension under the bar.
- Dynamic effort and ballistic training are also ways to tap into these fibers
- For eg: If you can bench 315 for 10 and your buddy can only bench 255 for 10, your chance for muscle growth is significantly higher than his.
The BULK Program
- Every Friday you will receive the program for the next 7 days.
- You will also receive an email each morning with your workout of the day.
- If you wish to see the entire weeks programming in advance, you can login to teambuildr with your username and password.
Teambuildr - App
- User friendly and easy to navigate
- Complete Program of the day including the no of sets, reps, rest time
- Instructional videos to guide if you do not understand any exercise.
What's inside BULK
- A 12 month guide to your programs to help you build muscle, get stronger and get in the ultimate shape of your life
- Learn the science of bulk and why is it important to have a structured workout plan in place
- Join the BULK Community and support others to grow
The Brains BEHIND bulk
Amit always played cricket in high school. He would do anything to continue his cricketing career, but unfortunately, left his home country to pursue his Bachelors in Canada and his cricketing career just died down. After returning back from Canada he soon discovered his passion for fitness. However, in his initial phase of going to gym he never had a structure in place and would some day do arms, someday chest. Soon he realized the importance of having a structured program to measure results. He worked along with Yash and Aman on the BULK program to come up with something very complete for the generic audience. He was able to make a difference in his personal lifestyle and so he wanted to spread the same amongst the mass population. Hence, with the help of BULK, he aims at promoting fitness to every common person, someone who cannot afford to buy personal training but would love to go to a gym with a plan.
Aman is best known for his Calisthenics and rehabilitation work. In 2012 and 2013, he was training for a competitive form of martial art called Jiu jitsu . Aman started his coaching career at a fight club as a novice, where he assisted his coach and covered a few classes. He then made his way to Dubai for his professional fights at Abu Dhabi worlds hosted by UAEJJF. Unfortunately he did not make it to the finals but on the contrary he decided to move to Dubai to pursue Fitness as a profession. He graduated with a Diploma in Level 3 as a Personal trainer from ETA college. Following that he went on to pursue multiple education programs to gain the knowledge which he put to practical use at his term with Elevation fitness as an in house Personal trainer and a Rehab specialist . Aman has worked with Novice Olympic lifters, Local champions, Local Cross fit athletes and amateur gymnasts. He is also FMS Level 1, Level 2 certified, ISP (Injured and Special populations) certified, and is currently doing his certification as a Soft tissue and Nero-muscular therapist . He plans to pursue many more education workshops and course in the coming years.
Yash is known for his interest in bodybuilding training, hypertrophy and fat loss. He started out training in local area gyms from 2013 and got introduced to weight training as a means of physical fitness. He was widely fascinated by the mentality and approach to fitness and bodybuilding from the golden era of bodybuilding and began to read on the high volume approach as advocated by Arnold Schwarzenegger, the high intensity approach suggested by dorian yates, mike mentzer and also on many of the greats such as a Frank Zane, Robby Robinson, etc. Besides this, he also as a wide array of knowledge in the field of nutrition and supplementation so as to the body builds muscle and burns fat in the most efficient possible way with an appropriate balance in the hormones. He holds a diploma as a qualified level 3 personal trainer from ETA college and also specializes in Fat Loss from Australian Strength Performance. He is continuously updating himself with scientifically backed research, academic material and publications. The knowledge gathered over a span of 3 years has enabled Yash to improve from a body weight of 79 kgs at 30 % bf to 67 kgs @ 14% bf. He is aiming to step on the bodybuilding stage in the physique division and plans to educate himself further in hypertrophy, fat loss, supplementation, rehabilitation and physique preparation in the coming years.
Start Bulk Today
- 12 month Commitment
- Outlook of Bulk
- Bulk Program
- Progress tracking with teambuildr
- Nutrition Advice
- Instructional videos
- No of sets, reps, rest time for each exercise.